Item & Photo Search:
HOW TO PLACE ORDERS
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Fax order to 713-789-3079
- Include the exact item number and photo number with corresponding quantities.
- Include your name, your store name and your telephone number.
- Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM Central Standard Time
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Net 30 days upon approved credit by the factor only. This may take up to one week to complete the application for new customers. For existing factor customers, please allow 1-2 days for credit approval. Minimum of $2,000 per invoice order if the factor is used.
- COD orders are accepted when accompanied by a 30% deposit.
- All COD balances must be paid by cash or cashier’s check only.
- Allow 14 days for a personal check or a company check to clear through the bank.
- Initial order is $2,000 for new accounts. (All accounts inactive for 6 months are subject to the new account minimum).
- Minimum $500 for re-order (pick up customers only). If between $200 to $499, then subject to a $25 fee. If under $200, then subject to a $50 fee.
- Minimum $1,000 per invoice order if the factor is used (pick up customers only). If under $1,000 per invoice order, then subject to a $50 fee.
- Minimum $1,000 for each shipping order.
- All orders by case lot only. For example, if an item comes four per box, then the items may only be ordered in increments of four.
- No cash refunds. Exchanges and store credit only.
- No exchanges or returns on any used, previously displayed, or assembled merchandise.
- All returned merchandise that were not shipped damaged or incorrectly will be charged a 25% re-stocking fee from the invoiced cost.
- Catalog and price list is for wholesale customers only. Each store will receive one copy of our catalog annually and price list quarterly.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE & CLAIMS
- All shipments are FOB Houston, Texas
- Freight charge is collect only
- Back order items are automatically cancelled. Please reorder unshipped items.
- YT will use our best judgment in selecting a freight carrier if instructions are not received or specified.
- Claims for defects or missing parts must be made within 90 days from the date of invoice via fax (713-789-3079) or email to email@example.com. All claims are made solely to the retailer and is not transferable. We will not handle claims from consumers directly.
- All claims for defective merchandise must be packed in Yuan Tai’s original box. Photos are required to claim defective merchandise. Please fax or email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the defective merchandise is sellable at a reduced price, we ask that you inform us of the markdown on the defective merchandise.
- We are not responsible for the damages incurred during transportation, assembly, maintenance, accidents, or abuse.
- Merchandise that is damaged or shorted during transit must be claimed through the freight carrier. Before signing the bill of lading, please inspect all boxes for damages or shortages and note them on the freight bill. If the shipment is refused for no reason, the freight charges are still the responsibility of the consignee.
- Finish and fabric color of items may vary slightly depending on photo quality. Please visit our showrooms for exact clarification of color.
- If you choose to use wire transfer to pay for your invoices, please call 713-789-9590 to obtain the necessary routing information. Have your fax number available.
** Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We recommend that you update the price list with us quarterly.
** All Yuan Tai Furniture, Inc. items are for household use only and is not intended for commercial use.
- All returned checks are subject to a $25.00 fee and the account will be placed on hold until the balance is paid by cash, cashier’s check, money order, or wire transfer.
- The account will be considered a cash only account after one returned check.